Skagit Community Resource Directory

Compiled by Community Action of Skagit County

Transitional Housing
Northwest Youth Services
2021 E College Way, Suite 216, Mount Vernon
(360) 336-1988
Description: Northwest Youth Services provides homeless youth with an apartment, case management, life skills classes and supportive services. Transitional and supportive housing for youth age 18-24 and 16-17 emancipated youth. Contact for details.

Housing Resource Center
330 Pacific Place, Mount Vernon
(360) 416-7585
Mon,Tues,Thurs,Fri 10am - 3pm
Closed Wednesdays
Description: Coordinated entry point for homeless individuals and families to get referrals to programs and assistance.